Charlotte is the largest city in the state of North Carolina. The city and the surrounding Western North Carolina region are a retail hub which includes corporate offices and headquarters for Harris Teeter, Food Lion, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Belk, Rack Room Shoes, Ingles, Earthfare and The Fresh Market.
Among Charlotte’s many notable attractions, some of the most popular include the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL), the Charlotte Hornets of the National Basketball Association (NBA), the Charlotte Independence of the United Soccer League (USL), two NASCAR Sprint Cup races and the NASCAR All-Star Race, the Wells Fargo Championship, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Charlotte Ballet, Carowinds amusement park, and the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
Le Méridien Charlotte
Located in Uptown, Le Méridien Charlotte is steps away from many dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Conference attendees can walk to such attractions as the North Carolina Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, the Mint Museum Uptown at the Levine Center for the Arts, the McColl Center for Art + Innovation, and Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center. Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) is just minutes away. The hotel’s distinctly warm palette and midcentury modern design are influenced by Uptown Charlotte’s coordinates and culture. Inspiring stays await in each of our 301 refreshed guest rooms and suites. The hotel restaurant Evoke, a chic, new-age steakhouse-uses the highest-quality seasonal ingredients, while Longitude 80 bar serves an extensive list of libations.
The hotel also features City Lights the largest rooftop bar in Charlotte, boasting the only 360-degree view of the skyline. Enjoy the iconic Sparkle & Pop or craft cocktail menu while listening to the sounds of a rotating roster of DJs. Raise your glass, raise the bar and experience City Lights.
- Air: Charlotte Douglas International Airport is the sixth busiest airport in the world offering more than 140 nonstop destinations around the globe. CLT oversees more than 700 departures and landings each day and is served by seven domestic carriers and three foreign flag carriers. As American Airlines’second-largestt hub and the second largest airport on the East Coast, CLT connects passengers to exotic locations throughout the world.
- Taxi Service: Approximately $20 – $25 each way
- Car Service: Call (704) 493-3671 for pricing
- Access Transportation: our on-site transportation provider, offers town cars, sedans, and limos for all your transportation needs
- Charlotte Transportation Center: Located just 2 blocks from hotel
- AMTRAK station: Located just 1.5 miles from the hotel